2022 Vintage Festival Rider Info
VRRA Rider Information
CTMP Facility Guide
VRRA Rule Book
Revised – July 2022
Period 5 Addendum
Tech Inspection Forms
Endurance Team and Scoring Sheets
Endurance Bike and Team Info (2022)
Endurance Lap Scoring Sheet (2020)
- Refunds will be issued by original form of payment after the event completion: no credits or transfers.
- All requests for refunds must be on this form and sent to the Competition Coordinator.
- All refund request forms must be received within 5 days of the event completion.
- Friday practice and endurance are considered as separate event from Saturday / Sunday’s race events.
- If your request for refund form is received greater than 48 hours before your event start, your fees paid less $50 will be refunded.
- If your request for refund form is received less than 48 hours before your event start, your entry fees paid less $100 will be refunded and there will be no refund for any prepaid RACE Insurance, Rider Safety Fund or transponder rentals.
- If your request for refund form is received after the event completion date but within 5 days, there will be a 50% refund of fees paid with a minimum holdback of $150.
- Once your bike enters the hot pit area or the track there shall be no refunds issued.
- Any refund requests outside of these terms will be at the discretion of the executive committee.
- There shall be no refunds due to weather, accidents or other circumstances beyond the control of the VRRA.
Revision 5 – October 2019
Revised July 2016